Does your organization need help in proactively being MORE grateful?
If they read it in the Harvard Business Review does that make it more credible?
If you said YES to both questions above, this may help:
- Use Gratitude to Counter Stress and Uncertainty
- Building a Better Workplace Starts with Saying “Thanks”
- Be Grateful More Often
- In Times of Crisis, a Little Thanks Goes a Long Way
- Stop Making Gratitude All About You
- How to Cultivate Gratitude, Compassion, and Pride on Your Team
- Foster a Culture of Gratitude
- A Simple Compliment Can Make a Big Difference
- Giving thanks can make you happier – Harvard Health
If Forbes is an important resource for you, here’s my two articles on Gratitude:
- How an Attitude of Gratitude can make you a Better Leader
- Gratitude can be a nourishing part of your Culture