LEADING WITH GRATITUDE™
Showing Managers How Leading with Gratitude Can Turn a Vision into Reality
Middle managers are the glue that turns vision into business success. We speak directly to the challenges they face and offer real-life practical solutions in a fun and interactive way. We guarantee everyone leaves inspired with at least one actionable idea and something to think about!
LEADING WITH GRATITUDE
Let’s get you motivated to take action using gratitude in business.
- Acknowledge the difficult, painful, and complex, and be grateful
- Create innovative solutions
- Engage all types of people and cultures
- Build a stronger gratitude muscle
- Use gratitude as an approach and way of being to positively change your culture
LEADERSHIP: ONE MOVIE CLIP AT A TIME
Stuck on how to inspire and motivate as a leader?
- Discover how stories and movies quickly connect teams to important messages
- Learn how to use movies to inspire individuals and teams
- See how Hollywood portrays leaders
- Adapt famous movie quotes to fit your leadership style
- Have fun
LEADING, COACHING, MANAGING: WHICH HAT TO WEAR?
Do you keep getting the same results? Are you stuck? It may be time to try on a new hat!
Did you know there are key phrases and behaviors to change outcomes?
Learn how to use different hats to get the results you want.
- All hats are good and needed.
- Everyone has a natural hat.
- Pick your hat based on the situation.
- Hats can be changed!
CHALLENGING CONVERSATIONS: NECESSARY FOR PERFORMANCE
The U.S. Constitution was a 5-month challenging conversation that built a great nation.
- To get higher performance, you must master challenging conversations.
- What makes some conversations challenging is different for everyone.
- There’s a basic foundation to mastering challenging conversations.
- With our framework, you can start mastering challenging conversations now!