Leaders must continually learn, adapt, and adjust with an aim towards results.
Leaders are unique and take action based on the answers to these questions:
- Who are you as a leader?
- What is the situation for you, your team, organization, and industry?
- How will you think, act, behave, and take action?
- Why do you care, what are your aspirations, values, and challenges?
Here’s what we believe about Leadership:
- Leadership simplifies the complex and communicates it in a way that connects with people powerfully.
- If you can’t communicate effectively, you will not lead. ~ Marine Lieutenant Colonel Rob Riggle
- Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. ~ Warren G. Bennis
- It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are. ~ Roy Disney
- Leaders are made, they are not born. ~ Vince Lombardi
- The key to leadership effectiveness is getting this right – when to bend; when to stand firm; when to shape; when to be shaped; and of course, when to do nothing, and wait until the time is right for us. ~Nigel Nicholson